In a morning or an afternoon… discover the Ria Formosa
Discover the Ria Formosa Nature Park in a 2h30m boat tour. Learn about the biodiversity of this ecosystem, pass along the tide mill, Armona and Culatra islands. Disembark on this little fisherman’s island and talk with the local people hearing all their wonderful tales.
During summer, and according to the tide, you may even refresh yourself on a wonderful sand bank or explore the wonders of this secret place.
- Activity manual available on board
- Maps and field guides on board
- Duration - 2h30m
- Departure - 10:30 / Arrival - 13:00
- Departure - 13:30 / Arrival - 16:00
- Departure - 16:30 / Arrival - 19:00 - from May until September
- Meeting point - Olhão Marina
- Price - 25 euros
- Disembark: Culatra Island
- Available everyday all year round
Other boat trips and sea programs available